You are invited to attend Hood River Electric Cooperative’s 74th Annual Meeting on Thursday, October 8, 2020. Come to our office between 7 am and 5:30 pm to cast your vote for directors and pick up your annual meeting gift. Then join us online at 6 pm for a Zoom video meeting to hear the election results and reports from our attorney, auditor, and general manager.
The Nominating Committee nominated these members to be considered for election to the board of directors:
- Butch Gehrig (incumbent); Summit Drive, Odell
- Opal DeBoard (incumbent); Thomsen Road, Pine Grove
- Jeff Osborn (incumbent); Neal Creek Road, Pine Grove
- 7 am—Meeting is called to order. President Gehrig calls for director nominations from the floor. Nominations are open until 8 a.m. Any nominations made will be posted at the HREC office. Members may cast votes for directors from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 5:30 pm—Voting for directors is closed.
- 6 pm—Zoom streaming video meeting begins.
- Chuck Fadeley, attorney
- Auditor Nate Reagan, Friend & Reagan
- General Manager Libby Calnon
- Adoption of 2019 annual meeting minutes
- Announcement of director election results
- Old business
- New business
All members who pick up an annual meeting gift will be entered into our drawings for door prizes. We will contact the winners and arrange for prizes to be delivered or picked up at our office. We have lots of great prizes!
Zoom meeting link: http://bit.ly/HREC3521
Meeting ID: 885 8594 9561
Dial-in numbers: 669-900 6833 or 253-215 8782