Hood River Electric Cooperative (HREC) will hold its 74th Annual Member Meeting on October 8, 2020.
Come to our office between 7 am and 5:30 pm to cast your vote for directors and to pick up your annual meeting gift. Then, join us online at 6:00 p.m. for a Zoom streaming video meeting to hear the election results and to hear reports from our attorney, auditor, and general manager. The Zoom meeting link was mailed to all members with their notice of the annual meeting. Give us a call at (541) 354-1233 if you need us to share it with you again.
The Nominating Committee nominated the following members to be candidates considered for election to the Board of Directors:
- Butch Gehrig (Incumbent) - Summit Drive, Odell
- Opal DeBoard (Incumbent) - Thomsen Road, Pine Grove
- Jeff Osborn (Incumbent) - Neal Creek Road, Pine Grove
- 7 am - Meeting called to order. President Gehrig calls for director nominations from the floor. Nominations will be open until 8 am and any nominations made will be posted at the HREC office. Members may cast votes for directors from 7 am to 5:30 pm
- 5:30 pm - Voting for directors will be called to close
- 6 pm - Zoom streaming video meeting begins
- Attorney's Report - Chuck Fadeley, Attorney
- Auditor's Report - Nate Reagan, Friend & Reagan
- General Managers Report - Libby Calnon
- Adoption of 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Announcement of Director Election Results
- Old Business
- New Business
All members who pick up an annual meeting gift will be entered into our door prize drawings. We will contact the winners and arrange for their prizes to be delivered or picked up at our office. We have lots of great prizes!
We're hoping that by next year we can return to our regular meeting format. We miss the pie as much as you do!