Get Energy Assistance
The Mid-Columbia Community Action Council administers the:
- Oregon Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Hood River Energy Program for Hood River Electric & Internet Co-op members
Please call (541) 386-4027 to find out if you are eligible for assistance in paying your HR Co-op bill.
Give Energy Assistance
We accept contributions toward our Hood River Energy Program which provides bill payment assistance to HR Co-op members.
- Use our Round Up program to make a donation
- Send a donation by check
- Request that we donate your capital credit retirements to the energy assistance program
Contact us at (541) 386-4027 to learn more.
Round Up Program
Round Up makes it simple to donate to members in need.
When you enroll in the Round Up program:
- Your monthly bill is automatically rounded up to the next nearest dollar
- Or, you can choose to make a one-time donation or a fixed monthly donation of an amount that you choose
To enroll in Round Up:
- Log into your account on SmartHub, and choose “Round Up” from the menu on the left.
- Or contact us at (541) 354-1233 or email our billing department for assistance setting up a donation.
If you later decide you are unable to contribute, you can unenroll from the program at any time.