Spring has arrived and the valley is in bloom, but because of the COVID-19 pandemic, few other things are business as usual.
Rest assured, although our office is closed to walk-in visitors and many of our staff are working remotely, we remain committed to providing you the safe, reliable service you’ve come to expect.
Here are a few items to note:
- We recommend using SmartHub to view or pay your bill online. SmartHub can be viewed from a desktop or laptop web browser or is available for download from the app store for your tablet or smartphone.
- We have a walk-up payment window at our office for those who prefer to pay in person.
- We are available to answer your questions at (541) 354-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take new signups for Budget Billing this month. If you have 12 months of energy use history with us and would like to pay the same amount each month, year-round, call (541) 354-1233 or email email@example.com to request Budget Billing.
- We have temporarily waived late charges and suspended disconnections for nonpayment. Please keep your account current, but call us if you need more time to pay. The Mid-Columbia Community Action Council can also tell you about assistance programs. They can be reached at (541) 386-4027.
- We’ve resumed installations of new internet services and are working through our waiting list. We upgraded our equipment to handle the increased internet use. Evening hours are high-use times. If you need to download large files, please do so in the middle of the night.
- We have not yet rescheduled our annual meeting. We will post information on our website and social media pages and send a new meeting notice by mail once those plans are finalized.
- We encourage you to follow us on social media for our latest updates. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as @HRECCoop. If you sign up for email billing, we will include you in email announcements about changes in operations.
I would like to thank our employees for the excellent work they are doing in these challenging conditions. We’re all adjusting to new ways of working, but remain committed to serving you, our members, safely, affordably and reliably.