You are invited to attend Hood River Electric Cooperative’s 74th annual meeting at the Hood River County Fairgrounds Community Building on Thursday, March 12, at 7 p.m.
The purpose of the annual meeting is to:
- Elect three directors to the board
- Hear reports on 2019 operations from the auditor, attorney, and general manager
- Meet your directors and staff
The nominating committee nominated the following members to be candidates for election to the board of directors:
- Butch Gehrig, incumbent, Summit Drive, Odell
- Opal DeBoard, incumbent, Thomsen Road, Pine Grove
- Jeff Osborn, incumbent, Neal Creek Road, Pine Grove
Additional nominations will be called for from the floor. Three candidates will be elected to serve three-year terms on the board of directors.
We will raffle several door prizes, and serve pie and coffee at the conclusion of the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!