Hood River Electric Cooperative will hold its 2020 Annual Member Meeting on March 12, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. at the Hood River County Fairgrounds. All members are invited to attend.
The purpose of the Annual Meeting is to:
- Elect three Directors to the Board
- Hear reports on 2019 operations from the Auditor, Attorney, and General Manager
- Meet your Directors and Staff.
The Nominating Committee nominated the following members to be candidates considered for election to the Board of Directors:
- Butch Gehrig (Incumbent) – Summit Drive, Odell
- Opal DeBoard (Incumbent) – Thomsen Road, Pine Grove
- Jeff Osborn (Incumbent) – Neal Creek Road, Pine Grove
Additional nominations may be made two ways:
- Any fifteen or more Members acting together may make other nominations by petition not less than fifteen days prior to the meeting. Petition packets are available at the HREC office.
- At the meeting, nominations may be made from the floor.