ANNUAL MEETING MARCH 11, 2021
Hood River Electric Cooperative will hold its 75th Annual Member Meeting on March 11, 2021.
We have four nominations for director positions. We will take additional nominations from the floor from 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. From 7:30 a.m.m to 5:30 p.m. you may cast your vote for directors and to pick up your annual meeting gift. Then, join us online at 6:00 p.m. for a Zoom streaming video meeting to hear the election results and to hear reports from our attorney, auditor, and general manager. The Zoom meeting link was mailed to all members with their notice of the annual meeting. Give us a call at 541-354-1233 if you need us to share it with you again.
The Nominating Committee nominated the following members to be candidates considered for election to the Board of Directors:
- Roger Nelson (Incumbent) – Woodworth Drive, Parkdale
- Gary Bloom (Incumbent) – Odell Hwy, Odell
- Steven Jones – Summit Drive, Odell
- Vince Wilson – Cooper Spur Road, Parkdale
- 7:00 a.m. – Meeting called to order. Director nominations are taken from the floor until 7:30 a.m. All nominations made will be posted at the HREC Office.
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Members may cast votes for directors.
- 5:30 p.m. – Voting for directors will be called to close
- 6:00 p.m. – Zoom streaming video meeting begins
- Attorney’s Report – Chuck Fadeley, Attorney
- Auditor’s Report – Nate Reagan, Friend & Reagan
- General Managers Report – Libby Calnon
- Adoption of 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Announcement of Director Election Results
- Old Business
- New Business
All members who pick up an annual meeting gift will be entered into our door prize drawings. We will contact the winners and arrange for their prizes to be delivered or picked up at our office.
We’re hoping that by next year we can return to our regular meeting format. We miss the pie as much as you do!