HREC’s 15 employees provide electric and internet service to about 2,800 electric service members and 2,100 internet service members in the Hood River Valley. HREC offers competitive pay and benefits and a team-oriented work environment.
HREC’s service territory encompasses the middle and upper portions of the Hood River Valley in the Columbia River Gorge, including the unincorporated communities of Odell, Parkdale, and Mount Hood. The valley is bordered by the Columbia River to the north and by the Mt. Hood National Forest to the west, south, and east. The area is known for its tree fruit agriculture and offers an abundance of farm tourism opportunities along the famous Hood River County Fruit Loop. Nearby outdoor recreation opportunities are abundant, including windsurfing, kiteboarding, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, whitewater sports, camping, and fishing.
There are currently no openings.
How to Apply
- Watch this page and follow us on Facebook to learn about job openings.
- Download an HREC Employment Application.
- Open the application form in Adobe Reader.
- Fill in the application form with your information and save the file.
- Submit your completed application and any supplemental materials to:
Hood River Electric Coop
attn: Employment Opportunities
PO Box 125
Odell, OR 97044